Former Cambodian Opposition Leader to Remain Behind Bars
Many of those jailed in the lead up to Cambodia’s July 29 general election have now been released after the ruling party completely dominated the ballot. But the leader of the country’s banned opposition looks set to remain behind bars for some time yet. David Boyle reports from Phnom Penh... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Former Cambodian Opposition Leader to Remain Behind Bars, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: VOA NEWS - Tuesday, 4 September, 2018
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Evangelical Group Says Laos Has Deported 3 American Missionaries
- - Thailand busts 'seasteading' effort by American
- - Wildfire contained at Phromthep Cape, fire warning re-issued
- - After Songkran, Phuket water reductions continue to stretch reserves until rains return
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Cobra eggs missing! Arrest in Phi Phi rape case! Worst Songkran road record? || April 18
- - 348 die in Songkran road carnage
- - What’s China got to do with elections in India’s southernmost state?
- - North Korea’s ‘new guided weapon’ designed for ground combat, not a ballistic missile, says South’s military
- - Japan’s trying to fight gambling addiction ahead of casinos’ expected arrival
- - Nissan slams output cut report as 'completely incorrect'