Former Cambodian Opposition Leader to Remain Behind Bars
Many of those jailed in the lead up to Cambodia’s July 29 general election have now been released after the ruling party completely dominated the ballot. But the leader of the country’s banned opposition looks set to remain behind bars for some time yet. David Boyle reports from Phnom Penh... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Former Cambodian Opposition Leader to Remain Behind Bars, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'VOA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Analysis: China Pulling out All Stops in Canada Tensions
- - Phuket lifeguard, 19, dies in motorbike crash
- - Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion
- - Top court orders compensation for Myanmar workers
- - Belarus Model Arrested for Thai Sex Seminar Pleads Guilty
- - 'Made in China 2025' Feels Trade War Pinch
- - Germany hold 'Iran spy' over Afghan ops
- - Robert Schellenberg case: China accuses Canada of 'double standards'
- - US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he’ll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand
- Older News
- Vote! Cambodian PM: opposition ‘dead’ if EU withdraws preferences Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - PHNOM PENH: Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen on Monday threatened to retaliate against the opposition...