Foreigner found murdered in Udon Thani woods, say Thai media
Thai media Sanook have reported that the body of a 40 to 50 year old man found in a large area of waste ground in central Udon Thani is that of a foreigner. And they said that a forensic examination indicates that he was murdered.The body had been in a five rai area of krathin trees for about two weeks. Evidence that the man had been in Koh Samui was found on the body along with a picture of another foreigner. There was also a room key and a cigarette packet. It is not known who he is. The skin and hair on the skull was now missing exposing the skull bones. A yellow leather ligature was around the neck. The same kind of strap had been used to tie the feet together. They said that the man had been well dressed in denim with a t-shirt. A Samsung phone, Sony MPC player and zip up cloth wallet were all found with the body. There was 20 baht in the wallet. A forensic examination revealed a double devil’s head tattoo on the stomach area and broken top and bottom teeth. Locals said that three vagrants who buy and sell second hand goods in the area and who sleep out there had disappeared recently. The police want to speak to them but are also keeping an open mind suggesting that the body may have been carried and dumped there. They are using CCTV in the area to try and get a lead. The area is nearby Watananuwong Road in the Tetsaban area. The body was found close to a wall adjoining a cushion factory. Sanook The post Foreigner found murdered in Udon Thani woods, say Thai media appeared first on Samui Times.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Foreigner found murdered in Udon Thani woods, say Thai media, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Samui Times - Tuesday, 7 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Soldier Killed in Korean War To Be Returned Home for Burial VOA NEWS (7 days ago) - An Ohio soldier reported missing in action in the Korean War and later identified through DNA is returning home. Eighteen-year-old Roger Woods was reported missing in action after fighting...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - IMF cut global growth GDP in 2019 to 3.3% warning of higher risk
- - Floods force millions to flee homes in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- - Investors make DSI complaint against 'forex fraudster'
- - Derailment halts southern train services
- - Koreans find crying babies most annoying on flights
- - Pheu Thai top brass back Chadchart for Bangkok governor
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Park electrocution! Pilot praised for sacrifice! Human skeletons found? || July 15
- - Malaysia’s ex-attorney general Apandi Ali sues politician Lim Kit Siang over 1MDB scandal
- - New reporting requirement for digital asset trading
- - 30 bedroom Patong Hotel for lease