Foreign investors see Chinese bonds as a safe haven while trade war rages
Chinese government debt is enticing foreign investors as the country steadily opens its market.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Foreign investors see Chinese bonds as a safe haven while trade war rages, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Vampire bat breakthrough shows bloodsuckers could save lives
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ? Thailand Business News (Yesterday) - Thanks to Thailand’s walloping US$207 billion of foreign reserves, Thai baht’s climb of about...
- Older News
- Vote! Vietnam makes pitch as investor safe haven in trade war Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - A red-hot economy, business-friendly policies and a Communist party led by free-traders: that’s the elevator...
- Vote! Iowa Farmers Hope Warm Relations With Chinese Will Preserve Trade VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - Iowa soybean farmers are among those being hurt by the trade war between Washington and...