Foreign investors see Chinese bonds as a safe haven while trade war rages
Chinese government debt is enticing foreign investors as the country steadily opens its market.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Foreign investors see Chinese bonds as a safe haven while trade war rages, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Tuesday, 4 September, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Two Chinese nationals reported dead in Sri Lanka Easter Sunday bombings that killed scores of people, but Hong Kong tour groups and flight crews are safe SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Two mainland Chinese national were among more than 200 people reported killed in deadly Easter Sunday terror attacks across Sri Lanka.More than 20 Hong Kong members of a tour group,...
- Vote! China says its first-quarter GDP grew by 6.4 percent, topping expectations CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Investors have been watching the health of the Chinese economy amid Beijing's ongoing trade dispute with Washington....
- Vote! China is due to release a bunch of economic data today. Here's what to expect CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Investors have been watching the health of the Chinese economy amid Beijing's ongoing trade dispute with Washington....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Police hunt for lifelong serial sex offender, rapist with mental problems at large in Phuket Town
- - Electricity supply cuts in Kathu
- - PM2.5 levels surge in Chiang Rai
- - Thai woman murdered in Portugal
- - Setting the record straight
- - Man found dead in pickup truck
- - People flock to marijuana fair in Buri Ram
- - Fishing trip boats destroyed by fire
- - Trump Calls Sri Lankan PM, Expresses Condolences After Deadly Blasts
- - Police hunt for man for allegedly murdering ex-wife, mother-in-law