Food Week Korea brings together the whole food industry in one place
Aug 06, 2018 Picture: Organized by Coex and supported by the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, Seoul City Office and Gangnam District Office, the 2018 edition of Food Week Korea will open on November 28th and running through December 1st at Coex Halls A, B, C, D. Food Week Korea is Korea's core exhibition in the food industry. Combining Dessert Show Korea and concurrent events, Food Week Korea brings together the whole food industry in one place. Over the four-day event, 40,000 plus buyers travelling to the event from across Korea and over 65 international destinations will converge at Food Week Korea, and meet with more than 700 domestic and international exhibitors from various food sectors. Food Week Korea embraces the global food industry trends by holding special events Food Week Tech: Exhibition of hygiene and safety related brand and newly launched food technology, opening the sharing economy in food industry Food Week Bar: Exhibition of beverage and alcohol brands Seoul Cooking & Dinning Show: Experience-oriented marketing platform Food Week Global: Expansion of International Food Pavilion Pavilions are organized at the concurrent event Dessert Show Korea International Sweets & Snacks Pavilion ‘Mariage Lounge’– Desserts & Beverages pairing Pavilion ‘Bakery Around the Corner’ – Premium Bakery Zone Dessert & Plating Collection’ • ‘Stylish Home Baking Life’ •’DIY Home Baking Pavilion’ In addition, attendees will be able to attend a variety of conferences seminars and global sourcing forum providing insight from expert, and of course the Seoul Cooking & Dinning Show with an exciting lineup of star chefs ready to display their culinary skills. You will also be able to benefit from a unique one-to-one business matching program, interact with and learn from over 700 exhibitors, gain exclusive food industry PR opportunities, and ultimately... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Food Week Korea brings together the whole food industry in one place, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: ASIA TODAY - Sunday, 5 August, 2018
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Busy riverside food pavilion collapses Bangkok Post (Today) - SAMUT SONGKHRAM: A popular old food pavilion collapsed into the Mae Klong river in Muang district during lunch hour on Tuesday. Twenty-three people were hurt and three were missing....
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! WHO: Baby food has too much sugar Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - ZURICH: Baby food often contains too much sugar and is incorrectly advertised as suitable for infants under six months of age, according to a new World Health Organization report....
- Older News
- Vote! Phuket health chief probes Aussie ‘Pad Thai’ parasite complaint The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: The chief of the Phuket Provincial Health Office (PPHO) has ordered his officers to investigate the report by an Australian couple that a Pad Thai dish they ate at...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - IMF cut global growth GDP in 2019 to 3.3% warning of higher risk
- - Phuket python caught feasting on Rawai chickens
- - 30 bedroom Patong Hotel for lease
- - Phuket surf warning issued as storm conditions rise
- - Storm weather warning issued for Phuket
- - Phuket Town main road to close one lane for sports parade
- - After Phuket student killed by electrocution, officials assure public park areas are safe
- - Modern Apartments in Patong for sale
- - Floods force millions to flee homes in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- - Investors make DSI complaint against 'forex fraudster'