Food Week Korea brings together the whole food industry in one place
Aug 06, 2018 Picture: Organized by Coex and supported by the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, Seoul City Office and Gangnam District Office, the 2018 edition of Food Week Korea will open on November 28th and running through December 1st at Coex Halls A, B, C, D. Food Week Korea is Korea's core exhibition in the food industry. Combining Dessert Show Korea and concurrent events, Food Week Korea brings together the whole food industry in one place. Over the four-day event, 40,000 plus buyers travelling to the event from across Korea and over 65 international destinations will converge at Food Week Korea, and meet with more than 700 domestic and international exhibitors from various food sectors. Food Week Korea embraces the global food industry trends by holding special events Food Week Tech: Exhibition of hygiene and safety related brand and newly launched... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Food Week Korea brings together the whole food industry in one place, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- Older News
- Vote! Food safety on the table at world conference Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - ADDIS ABABA: Food contaminated with bacteria, viruses, parasites and toxic chemicals is a mounting health...