Food, aid reaching quake-stricken parts of Indonesian island
BANGSAL, Indonesia (AP) — Aid began reaching isolated areas of the Indonesian island struggling after a powerful earthquake, while rescuers doubled down on efforts to find the dead, pulling another body from the rubble. Volunteers and rescue personnel were erecting more temporary shelters for the over 80,000 people left homeless on Lombok by the magnitude […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Food, aid reaching quake-stricken parts of Indonesian island, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Wednesday, 8 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! UN: Close to Deal to End Aid Suspension in Yemen’s Capital VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - The head of the World Food Program said Thursday that his agency is close to reaching agreement with Houthi rebel leaders to end a suspension of food aid in areas...
- Vote! Quake-hit school gifted with quake-resistant building Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - CHIANG RAI: The Japanese consulate-general has handed over an earthquake-resistant building to a nursery-primary school in Mae Lao district severely damaged by a quake five years ago....
- Vote! Bali jolted by undersea quake; temples damaged, 1 hurt Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - JAKARTA: An undersea earthquake with a magnitude of 5.7 struck south of Indonesia's Bali on Tuesday, Indonesian authorities said, causing some residents and visitors on the tourist island to briefly...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Trump Marks Apollo 11 Anniversary by Meeting Its Astronauts
- - Teachers from Abroad
- - Climate in Deep Time
- - Conservation and Jobs
- - Benefits of Trees
- - 2020 Dems Grapple with How To Pay for 'Medicare for All'
- - US Says It has Clear Evidence Navy Ship Downed Iranian Drone
- - Education, Environment and Explorers
- - Promise, Peril in Malaysia's Move to Lower Voting Age
- - Cricket: Bangladesh captain Mortaza out of Sri Lanka ODIs due to injury