Five wounded in attack on bus ferrying Chinese workers in Pakistan - local official
Five people were wounded, including three Chinese nationals, in a suicide bombing on a bus carrying Chinese workers in Pakistan on Saturday, a police official said, in an attack claimed by Baloch separatists. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Five wounded in attack on bus ferrying Chinese workers in Pakistan - local official, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - Thursday’s attack on Indian troops in the Kashmir Valley by the Pakistan-based Jaish e-Mohammed (JeM)...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! China’s stance on Kashmir attack will test ties with India SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - The terror attack in the Pulwama district of Jammu and Kashmir on Thursday, killing over...
- Older News
- Vote! PM Modi warns Pakistan of strong response to Kashmir attack REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - Prime Minister Narendra Modi warned Pakistan on Friday to expect a strong response to a...