Five wounded in attack on bus ferrying Chinese workers in Pakistan - local official
Five people were wounded, including three Chinese nationals, in a suicide bombing on a bus carrying Chinese workers in Pakistan on Saturday, a police official said, in an attack claimed by Baloch separatists. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Five wounded in attack on bus ferrying Chinese workers in Pakistan - local official, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Saturday, 11 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Pakistan arrests accused mastermind of Mumbai attacks, but Indian official sceptical REUTERS ASIA NEWS (3 days ago) - Pakistan authorities on Wednesday arrested Hafiz Saeed, the alleged mastermind of a four-day militant attack on Mumbai in 2008, on terror finance charges, a spokesman for the chief minister of...
- Vote! Pakistan Reopens Airspace to Civil Aviation VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - Pakistan has reopened its airspace to all civilian aviation, ending months of restrictions imposed after a deadly terrorist attack in Indian Kashmir pushed Islamabad and New Delhi to the brink...
- Vote! Two DR Congo Ebola Health Workers Killed VOA NEWS (5 days ago) - The health ministry of Democratic Republic of Congo said Monday two community health workers engaged in Ebola prevention have been killed in the eastern North Kivu province. The ministry said...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - US Lawmakers Inspect Crowded Border Migrant Centers
- - Pompeo Warns of Threat From Hezbollah at Argentine Ceremony
- - As Pam Grier Celebrates 70, She Finds Peace off the Grid
- - Iran Says It Seized British Oil Tanker in Strait of Hormuz
- - Universal to Release 2 New Films in its 'Halloween' Saga
- - Hanging wires: Another motorcyclist strangled to death
- - Deburring and cleaning plastic components with CO2snow in a single dry process
- - Drone Attack Hits Shiite Militia Base in Northern Iraq
- - Online, Workplace Harassment Add to Dangers Faced by Female Journalists
- - Spain's Socialists, Far-left Party Move Closer to Government Deal