Five wounded in attack on bus ferrying Chinese workers in Pakistan
A suicide bomber attacked a bus ferrying Chinese mining workers in Pakistan's restive Baluchistan province on Saturday, a local official said, in an assault claimed by Baloch separatists. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Five wounded in attack on bus ferrying Chinese workers in Pakistan, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Saturday, 11 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Pakistan Reopens Airspace to Civil Aviation VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - Pakistan has reopened its airspace to all civilian aviation, ending months of restrictions imposed after a deadly terrorist attack in Indian Kashmir pushed Islamabad and New Delhi to the brink...
- Vote! Two DR Congo Ebola Health Workers Killed VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - The health ministry of Democratic Republic of Congo said Monday two community health workers engaged in Ebola prevention have been killed in the eastern North Kivu province. The ministry said...
- Vote! IS Claims Attack on Christians in Syria's Qamishli VOA NEWS (7 days ago) - At least 12 civilians were wounded Thursday in a car bomb explosion that occurred near a church in Qamishli in northeast Syria. The Islamic State terror group claimed responsibility for...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Trump Marks Apollo 11 Anniversary by Meeting Its Astronauts
- - Teachers from Abroad
- - Climate in Deep Time
- - Conservation and Jobs
- - Benefits of Trees
- - 2020 Dems Grapple with How To Pay for 'Medicare for All'
- - US Says It has Clear Evidence Navy Ship Downed Iranian Drone
- - Education, Environment and Explorers
- - Promise, Peril in Malaysia's Move to Lower Voting Age
- - Cricket: Bangladesh captain Mortaza out of Sri Lanka ODIs due to injury