Five wounded in attack on bus ferrying Chinese workers in Pakistan
A suicide bomber attacked a bus ferrying Chinese mining workers in Pakistan's restive Baluchistan province on Saturday, a local official said, in an assault claimed by Baloch separatists. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Five wounded in attack on bus ferrying Chinese workers in Pakistan, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Saturday, 11 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! 13 killed as tour bus crashes in Laos Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - A tour bus carrying dozens of Chinese passengers crashed in Laos, killing at least 13, officials said Tuesday....
- Vote! 13 killed in crash of bus carrying Chinese tourists in Laos Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - BEIJING: Chinese state media say a bus carrying Chinese tourists crashed in Laos and at least 13 people were killed....
- Vote! ‘Preposterous’: Philippine defence secretary hits out at Chinese diplomat’s claim that Filipino workers in China are spies SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (7 days ago) - The Philippines’ defence secretary has rubbished counterclaims by Beijing’s envoy that Filipino workers in China could also be accused of espionage, days after he expressed security concerns over Chinese workers...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade
- - Brazilian Troops Begin Deploying to Fight Amazon Fires
- - Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
- - Alaska Man Finds 50-Year-Old Message in Bottle from Soviet-Era Russian
- - Korat dorms hit hard by drop in university enrolment
- - 'Red Flag Laws' Offer Tool for Preventing Some Gun Violence
- - Netherlands Ambassador Reminisces about Amsterdam and 'Going Dutch'