Five wounded in attack on bus ferrying Chinese workers in Pakistan
A suicide bomber attacked a bus ferrying Chinese mining workers in Pakistan's restive Baluchistan province on Saturday, a local official said, in an assault claimed by Baloch separatists. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Five wounded in attack on bus ferrying Chinese workers in Pakistan, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - 1MDB scandal: former Goldman Sachs banker Robert Ng returning to US to face charges
- - Gully boys: The defiant street rappers telling India's story
- - Asia stocks slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - Thai fishing industry says new laws are ‘unrealistic’
- - US–South Korea military negotiations could cost the alliance
- - Kashmir car bomb kills 44; India demands Pakistan act against militants
- - Asia stocks set to slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Vietnamese airlines get access to US for first time
- - 19 injured after bus crashes into Sa Kaeo property
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! PM Modi warns Pakistan of strong response to Kashmir attack REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - Prime Minister Narendra Modi warned Pakistan on Friday to expect a strong response to a...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! India warns of ‘befitting reply’ to Pakistan over Kashmir attack, which left 44 troops dead SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi warned Pakistan on Friday to expect a strong response to...
- Vote! India summons Pakistan envoy over Kashmir attack: Indian government source REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - India summoned Pakistan's envoy on Friday over a deadly attack in Kashmir and served a...