Firms confident about 2019 GDP
Business operators have an optimistic outlook on the country's GDP in 2019, thanks to the upcoming general election, implementation of the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) and the coronation ceremony for His Majesty the King.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Firms confident about 2019 GDP, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 9 January
- Older News
- Vote! Philippines cuts 2019 GDP growth target, cites budget squabble Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - MANILA: The Philippines on Wednesday cut its 2019 GDP growth target to 6-7%, from 7-8%, citing a delay in final legislative approval of the budget, and the economic planning chief...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Two injured in shooting at Phuket spa
- - Man whose wife was shot dead in Christchurch attack has message for accused killer Brenton Tarrant: ‘I still love you’
- - Mains water supply shortages in Thalang
- - North Korea, US Spar Over Sanctions
- - Korean, maid hurt in Phuket gun attack
- - In Thai Election, New 'War Room' Polices Social Media
- - ‘Traumatised and paranoid’: Malaysians in New Zealand struggle after Christchurch terrorist attack
- - Kyodo: Japan Olympic Committee Chief Takeda to Resign
- - Premchai jailed for 16 months, not guilty of leopard charge
- - China's Xi Urges Teachers of Political Courses to Tackle 'False Ideas'