Find the owner of the snake left in my cab!
Bangkok cabbies are often criticized for being “snakes” – but the last thing they expect to find is snakes in their vehicles! But that is exactly what happened to Jamnong in his pink cab yesterday. The green snake about one meter long was left there by a customer after a midday journey. Jamnong remembered he had taken a passenger to Victory Monument at lunchtime and the passenger had been going on about purchasing a snake from abroad that was worth 6,000. He didn’t think much of it after the passenger got out. He had three or four other passengers before he was near Chatujak Park at 4pm and a pick-up driver tapped on his window to say there was a snake crawling over the loudspeakers in the back of his cab. Yikes – Jamnong went to a police booth for help. Some friendly tuk-tuk and motorcycle taxi guys managed to trap the snake. Then Jamnong contacted Jor Sor 100 radio station to try and find his passenger who must have left it there. Sanook The post Find the owner of the snake left in my cab! appeared first on Samui Times.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Find the owner of the snake left in my cab!, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Samui Times - Monday, 8 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Who’d be a landlord! “Well dressed” man leaves this for the owner Samui Times (5 days ago) - Pictures posted to Twitter showed the mess left by a renter who had disappeared for three months. The landlord finally went round to see what was going on and he...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Myanmar, Thailand keen to co-host Under-20 World Cup
- - 77 year old Swede dies from heart attack on beach in Trat
- - Japan takes 15 phone-scam suspects from Thailand
- - Three injured in fresh seafood pickup accident in Krabi
- - IKEA Thailand launches full online store
- - Watch out Thailand, here comes Vietnam
- - Truck driver dodges charge for dangerous load as 33 tons of rice flip semi-trailer onto its side
- - Police load up charges against axe-weilding road-rage ambulance attackers
- - Cannon, gun base at Racha Noi declared items of national heritage
- - Taiwan to Expand Joint Rescue Operations in Disputed Sea