Find the owner of the snake left in my cab!
Bangkok cabbies are often criticized for being “snakes” – but the last thing they expect to find is snakes in their vehicles! But that is exactly what happened to Jamnong in his pink cab yesterday. The green snake about one meter long was left there by a customer after a midday journey. Jamnong remembered he had taken a passenger to Victory Monument at lunchtime and the passenger had been going on about purchasing a snake from abroad that was worth 6,000. He didn’t think much of it after the passenger got out. He had three or four other passengers before he was near Chatujak Park at 4pm and a pick-up driver tapped on his window to say there was a snake crawling over the loudspeakers in the back of his cab. Yikes – Jamnong went to a police booth for help. Some friendly tuk-tuk and motorcycle taxi guys managed to... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Find the owner of the snake left in my cab!, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Samui Times'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Trump: US Trade Talks with China Making 'Big Progress'
- - Can North Korea copy Vietnam’s economic miracle?
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- - We backed Maria Ressa’s Rappler. If you believe in the Philippines, you should too
- - Landmark stem cell trial for spinal injuries starts in Japan
- - China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington
- Older News
- Vote! For Valentine’s Day, Sydney zoo invites people to name venomous snake after former lovers SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (6 days ago) - Roses are red, violets are blue, is there a brown snake in Sydney named after...