Finance Ministry revises up GDP growth
The Finance Ministry has revised its 2018 economic growth forecast from 4.2% to 4.5%, the highest rate in five years, on rising exports and pubic investment.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Finance Ministry revises up GDP growth, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 24 May, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Will Asian economies dominate the world in 2050? Thailand Business News (3 days ago) - Out of the 10 largest world economies of the world, four will be from Asia with China and India leading the world by 2050, according to the PwC report....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - 5 Killed in Shooting in China's Inner Mongolia
- - New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern to meet Xi Jinping in Beijing amid tensions over Huawei
- - The most questionable election in Thai history?
- - Children Baby & Maternity Exhibition 2019 to Soar Entrepreneurs Improving Quality for Business Growth
- - Hanoi Kicks Off Construction Of Formula One Race Track
- - Thaksin: Election 'rigged' as allies challenge army
- - Who won Thailand’s election? Stand-off as military-backed Palang Pracharat and Shinawatra proxy Pheu Thai both claim victory
- - Outgoing Philippine labour official Jalilo Dela Torre urges domestic workers in Hong Kong to go for more health checks
- - Rodrigo Duterte photographed with suspected Chinese ‘drug lords’, says former narcotics official
- - 'More bumps in the road' before US-China trade deal, former Treasury Secretary Jack Lew warns