Finance minister says China can handle government debt risks
BEIJING (AP) — China’s finance minister sought Wednesday to defuse concern over the country’s rising debt, saying government borrowing is below danger levels and regulators can prevent financial system risks. Xiao Jie’s comments follow Beijing’s criticism last year of global rating agencies that cut its credit rating due to China’s total government and corporate debt […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Finance minister says China can handle government debt risks, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Wednesday, 7 March, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! State aid adds to debt Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - The government's policy to ease access to mortgages for the poor and combating informal loans are factors liable for higher household debt, says Finance Minister Apisak Tantivorawong....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Asian stocks mixed as investors await US-China trade developments
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - Chiang Mai joins Global Climate Strike on its most polluted day.
- - Flash Floods, Earthquake in Indonesia Kill Over 80
- - Air Pollution Cuts Lives Short by More Than Two Years in Thailand
- - One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi
- - Indonesia’s gambling with a tax on e-commerce. Will it pay off?
- - Should Media Avoid Naming the Gunmen in Mass Shootings?
- - Water sharing in Indonesia key to smothering transboundary haze
- - Asian stocks trade higher as investors await US-China trade developments