Filipina expat escapes unharmed as car rolls at airport turnoff roadworks
PHUKET: A Filipino woman escaped serious injury when the car she was driving hit a concrete gutter where the road is being widened at the turnoff from Thepkrasattri Rd to Phuket International Airport late last night (Nov 7).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Filipina expat escapes unharmed as car rolls at airport turnoff roadworks, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Thursday, 8 November
- Older News
- Vote! Phichit ice factory narrowly escapes fire Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - PHICHIT: An ice factory in Muang district of this upper Central province was narrowly escaped a raging fire that spread from a rice field to engulf hundreds of car tyres...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says
- - Election rerun in Chiang Mai as Pheu Thai winner banned