Fiery car crash causes heavy traffic jam on expressway
Two car caught fire after they engaged in a fiery crash in the Udon Ratthaya expressway during the morning rush hour. Expressway police said the incident happened at about 9.00am on the expressway heading Bang Pa-in, about one kilometre away from Srisamarn Songprapha exit. Initial report said drivers of both cars were injured in the fiery car crash. The traffic accident caused heavy traffic jam on the Udon Ratthaya expressway toward Bang Pa-in as authorities have to block cars to facilitate firemen to put off fires on both cars. It was still unknown the cause of the fiery car crash. The post Fiery car crash causes heavy traffic jam on expressway appeared first on Thai PBS English News.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Fiery car crash causes heavy traffic jam on expressway, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Thai PBS NETWORK'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- - PPRP 'made a mistake' on farmers' land
- - Prawit promises better care for kids of illegal aliens
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - Sudarat, Chadchart dismiss rumours of rift
- - Prayut promises poll date 'coming soon'
- Older News
- Vote! Prince Philip, 97, recovers after car crash Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - SANDRINGHAM, England: Queen Elizabeth's 97-year-old husband Prince Philip was recovering at the couple's home in...
- Vote! Security guard nearly gets hit after jumping out to stop traffic – then gives motorist an earful! Samui Times (5 days ago) - Dash cam footage from Bangkok caused widespread comment after a condo security guard jumped...