Fast facts on key developments in the US-China trade war
WHAT’S HAPPENING European companies that export from China are changing the global flow of their goods to avoid paying higher American tariffs. Tariff hikes are hurting companies that rely on a free flow of trade, said Mats Harborn of the European Union Chamber of Commerce in China. So companies are scrambling to adjust their supply […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Fast facts on key developments in the US-China trade war, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed
- - 66 dead in Mexican pipeline blast
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Vietnam makes pitch as investor safe haven in trade war Bangkok Post (Today) - A red-hot economy, business-friendly policies and a Communist party led by free-traders: that’s the elevator...
- Older News
- Vote! China's global trade surplus fell in 2018: customs Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - BEIJING: China's global trade volume rose last year but its surplus fell again as its...