Family of British CEO in Phuket insist he was murdered
PHUKET: The family of a British CEO of an B800-million high-end housing development in Phuket have filed a formal complaint over the police conclusion that his death was an accident. The family insist that the death of the CEO, Steven James Granville, was murder.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Family of British CEO in Phuket insist he was murdered, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions
- - The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: Bahrain says refugee footballer's life is not in danger
- - BOI recorded 900 bn baht investment applications in 2018
- - Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
- - Wissanu wants poll March 24
- - Spokesman: Myanmar Army Kills 13 Rebels in Rakhine Clashes
- - North Korea's Kim Yong-chol meets Mike Pompeo in Washington
- - Café Malaysia 2019 celebrates the country’s dynamic coffee culture and its world class achievements
- - Radical Cleric Linked to Bali Bombing to Be Freed from Prison
- Older News
- Vote! Family Alleges Foul Play in Phuket Death of British CEO Samui Times (4 days ago) - Nearly six years after police wrote off injuries sustained by a British resort owner as...
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Leopard cat succumbs! Despite confession, still no charges? Was Brit CEO murdered? || Jan. 14 The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET XTRA - January 14 Still waiting in fatal Chalong crash case |:| Residents: ’No’...