Family fun run organised to address violence against women, children, families
PHUKET: Phuket Municipality and the Phuket Juvenile and Family Court (JFC) signed a memorandum of understanding on Monday (Jan 7) for tackling violence against women, children and families.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Family fun run organised to address violence against women, children, families, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Thursday, 10 January
- Older News
- Vote! ‘The workload is inhuman’: Indian doctors stage nationwide strike over violence from patients, long hours SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Hundreds of thousands of doctors across India went on strike on Monday calling for more protection against violence by patients and their families, as the outrage over lax security conditions...
- Vote! Indian doctors strike over violence from patients and families Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - NEW DELHI: Tens of thousands of Indian doctors went on strike Monday calling for more protection against violence by patients and their families, as parliament met for the first time...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China-Philippines ‘hit and run’: Duterte’s downplaying of the incident is sign of his Beijing dilemma
- - Philippine fishing boat’s sinking in South China Sea was ‘just a collision’, Duterte says
- - Strong earthquake hits southern China; injuries reported
- - Far-right motive seen in German pro-migrant official's murder
- - Book nerd PM: Prayut’s new image?
- - 'Systemic failure' of U.N. ahead of Myanmar military crackdown: review
- - Cricket: Afghan president drops in to cheer on side versus England
- - Cricket: England's Morgan blasts record 17 sixes against Afghanistan
- - Woman hurt after falling into sewer near MRT station
- - Facebook plans own currency