Fake goods raid hits 25 stores in Patong, B42mn in goods seized
PHUKET: A mass raid on 25 shops along Bangla Rd, Patong, last night saw more than 300,000 items seized with a reported value of B42 million, the Royal Thai Police Immigration Bureau.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Fake goods raid hits 25 stores in Patong, B42mn in goods seized, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Saturday, 27 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Patong power pole works cause monster traffic tailback The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: Patong Police are urging motorists to not use the Kamala – Patong road as workers install a power pole near Loma Circle....
- Vote! Patong power pole works causes monster traffic tailback. The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: Patong Police are urging motorists to not use the Kamala – Patong road as workers install a power pole near Loma Circle....
- Vote! Ripped off Chinese woman gets her wish as top cops raid Pattaya boiler room Samui Times (6 days ago) - Daily News reported that a top level police and international crime suppression raid on a house in Bang Lamung resulted in the arrest of 12 Chinese men yesterday. They had...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Census Figures Show Economic Gap Narrows with Citizenship
- - 5 bedroom Panoramic Sea View Villa for sale Ao Po
- - Cameroon President Assists Militia After Boko Haram Raids
- - Brad Paisley out; Reba, Dolly, Carrie Underwood to Host CMAs
- - NY Police Fire Officer Involved in 2014 Chokehold Death
- - With Eyes On Election, Netanyahu Calls For Closer Ties With Ukraine
- - Ugandan Coach Scouts for Major League Baseball Talent in Africa
- - Trump Calls on Federal Reserve to Cut Interest Rates
- - Ugandan Coach Scouts Major League Baseball Talent in Africa
- - US Scraps West Bank Conference over Palestinian Protests