Facebook rebuts Vietnam claims over alleged illegal content
HANOI: Facebook is defending itself against allegations that it allows illegal content in violation of Vietnam's cybersecurity law. The social media giant said Wednesday that it had a clear process for reporting and handling content that violates laws.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Facebook rebuts Vietnam claims over alleged illegal content, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 9 January
- Older News
- Vote! Amid privacy firestorm, Facebook curbs research tool Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - WASHINGTON: Facebook has curbed access to a controversial feature allowing searches of the vast content within the social network -- a tool which raised privacy concerns but was also used...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China-Philippines ‘hit and run’: Duterte’s downplaying of the incident is sign of his Beijing dilemma
- - Philippine fishing boat’s sinking in South China Sea was ‘just a collision’, Duterte says
- - Strong earthquake hits southern China; injuries reported
- - Far-right motive seen in German pro-migrant official's murder
- - Book nerd PM: Prayut’s new image?
- - 'Systemic failure' of U.N. ahead of Myanmar military crackdown: review
- - Cricket: Afghan president drops in to cheer on side versus England
- - Cricket: England's Morgan blasts record 17 sixes against Afghanistan
- - Woman hurt after falling into sewer near MRT station
- - Facebook plans own currency