Ex-senior cop in murder case goes AWOL
An arrest warrant was issued Thursday for a former chief of Muang district police station in Kalasin after he failed to show up to hear the Supreme Court's ruling in the case brought against him and five other police officers over the 2004 murder of a drug suspect.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Ex-senior cop in murder case goes AWOL, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 6 September, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Drunk Benz driver survives murder charges Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - The Taling Chan Court on Saturday rejected murder and attempted murder charges on the drink-driving businessman who killed a cop and his wife and injured their daughter in a head-on...
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Baby elephant abused? Cop blacklisted, pending probe! Sacred water! || April 10 The Phuket News (7 days ago) - PHUKET XTRA - April 10 Baby elephant abuse allegations |:| Sacred water arrives in Bangkok |:| Cop blacklisted, pending probe |:| Murder suspect nabbed |:| Fatal van crash after religious...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Evangelical Group Says Laos Has Deported 3 American Missionaries
- - Thailand busts 'seasteading' effort by American
- - Wildfire contained at Phromthep Cape, fire warning re-issued
- - After Songkran, Phuket water reductions continue to stretch reserves until rains return
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Cobra eggs missing! Arrest in Phi Phi rape case! Worst Songkran road record? || April 18
- - 348 die in Songkran road carnage
- - What’s China got to do with elections in India’s southernmost state?
- - North Korea’s ‘new guided weapon’ designed for ground combat, not a ballistic missile, says South’s military
- - Japan’s trying to fight gambling addiction ahead of casinos’ expected arrival
- - Nissan slams output cut report as 'completely incorrect'