Ex-monk Nen Kham sentenced to 114 years in jail
The Criminal Court on Thursday sentenced former monk Nen Kham to 114 years in jail for deceiving 29 people into donating to bogus Buddhism and disaster relief projects and using the money to buy a jet and luxury cars.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Ex-monk Nen Kham sentenced to 114 years in jail, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Pakistan to honour Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman after investment deals worth US$20 billion
- - Pulwama attack: India warns of backlash against Kashmiri Muslims
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Seven killed in new Kashmir battle
- Older News
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Bad monks sent to jail! Wild elephants trample monk! B400 fine after bus crash? || Feb. 14 The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET XTRA - February 14 Wild elephants trample monk to death |:| Charges after speedboat...