Ex-judge: Michael Cohen raid items privilege review is over
NEW YORK (AP) — An ex-judge reviewing over 4 million items seized from President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer for attorney-client privilege says her work is finished. Attorney Barbara Jones revealed in a letter filed Thursday in Manhattan federal court that she has completed her review of designations by lawyers for attorney Michael Cohen, Trump […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Ex-judge: Michael Cohen raid items privilege review is over, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Suspect in murder of two monks arrested
- - Iran summons Pakistan's envoy over deadly suicide bomb attack - Tasnim
- - Pakistan rolls out red carpet for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed
- - Trump: US Trade Talks with China Making 'Big Progress'