Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
Jan 18, 2019 Picture: The National Supermarket Association of Japan [Head Office: Chiyoda Ward, Tokyo, President: Kiyoshi Yokoyama (CEO of ARCS COMPANY, LIMITED)] will hold the 53rd SUPERMARKET TRADE SHOW 2019 from February 13 (Wed) to 15 (Fri), 2019, in Makuhari Messe. The event provides a venue to disseminate the latest information on supermarkets and the distribution industry. With the environment surrounding supermarkets in a state of constant change, a diverse range of issue has drawn attention. Reaching the 53rd time of the holding Supermarket Trade Show has continued to play a key role in finding solutions to such varied issues. Setting "SOU NIPPON – Creation Japan" as the main theme, we hope the tradeshow will contribute to the building of abundant regional communities in Japan through the efforts of the exhibitors and visitors from throughout the country. With 2,134 companies and organizations exhibiting with 3,547 booths (as of November 1, 2018) the tradeshow is expected to surpass the previous year in scale. This year, 1,526 Japanese regional product manufacturers more than last year will exhibit thanks to the coordination of municipalities and local financial institutions from across Japan. A total of 74 overseas companies from 18 countries are participating with 155 booths introduces a wide selection of products from various countries. As the organizer’s project, two new attractions will be introduced. In the movement of promoting an international standard- HACCP,“Food Safety and Sanitation”zone is established to aim at disseminating information on safety and safety of food supermarkets. At “Overseas foods to Japanese table”zone, several recipes using unfamiliar overseas food products will be suggested to create additional demands from retailers who are looking for new items. Continuing from last year, organizer’s project “Future Store “NOW” –Study of Continuing Future Supermarket”-will be held. The results and solution of information gathering... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: ASIA TODAY - Friday, 18 January
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! ConnecTechAsia - The Region's TMT Platform for Networking and Business Intelligence Under One Roof ASIA TODAY (Yesterday) - Apr 24, 2019 Picture: Asia's Mega Infocomm, Media and Technology Event presents the latest innovations and thought leadership to help Asia thrive in the digital age SINGAPORE, April 24,...
- Vote! THAIFEX-World of Food Asia 2019 returns with a greater business focus and an elevated trade show experience to equip visitors for the future of F&B ASIA TODAY (Yesterday) - Apr 23, 2019 Picture: Enhancements to Hosted Buyer Program and VIP services, new supporting programs, and an inaugural innovation and start-up zone to bring greater value to buyers, exhibitors...
- Older News
- Vote! Vietnam MarTech Conference & Expo Took Place in Ho Chi Minh City on April 20, 2019 ASIA TODAY (2 days ago) - Apr 23, 2019 Picture: HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam, April 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Vietnam MarTech is the event where 2,000+ marketing management and marketing operations leaders rely on...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says