Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
Jan 18, 2019 Picture: The National Supermarket Association of Japan [Head Office: Chiyoda Ward, Tokyo, President: Kiyoshi Yokoyama (CEO of ARCS COMPANY, LIMITED)] will hold the 53rd SUPERMARKET TRADE SHOW 2019 from February 13 (Wed) to 15 (Fri), 2019, in Makuhari Messe. The event provides a venue to disseminate the latest information on supermarkets and the distribution industry. With the environment surrounding supermarkets in a state of constant change, a diverse range of issue has drawn attention. Reaching the 53rd time of the holding Supermarket Trade Show has continued to play a key role in finding solutions to such varied issues. Setting "SOU NIPPON – Creation Japan" as the main theme, we hope the tradeshow will contribute to the building of abundant regional communities in Japan through the efforts of the exhibitors and visitors from throughout the country. With 2,134 companies and organizations exhibiting with 3,547 booths (as of November 1, 2018) the tradeshow is expected to surpass the previous year in scale. This year, 1,526 Japanese regional product manufacturers more than last year will exhibit thanks to the coordination of municipalities and local financial institutions from across Japan. A total of 74 overseas companies from 18 countries are participating with 155 booths introduces a wide selection of products from various countries. As the organizer’s project, two new attractions will be introduced. In the movement of promoting an international standard- HACCP,“Food Safety and Sanitation”zone is established to aim at disseminating information on safety and safety of food supermarkets. At “Overseas foods to Japanese table”zone, several recipes using unfamiliar overseas food products will be suggested to create additional demands from retailers who are looking for new items. Continuing from last year, organizer’s project “Future Store “NOW” –Study of Continuing Future Supermarket”-will be held. The results and solution of information gathering... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: ASIA TODAY - Friday, 18 January, 2019
- Older News
- Vote! K-Beauty and K-Food Industries Emerging Among Top Economic Drivers ASIA TODAY (Yesterday) - Aug 19, 2019 SEOUL, South Korea--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global market research company Euromonitor International shared insights how Korean beauty companies have successfully exported their culture and businesses in its recent webinar...
- Vote! 21st CBD Fair (Guangzhou) in China Attracts Nearly 200,000 Visitors, New Exhibition Announced for 2020 ASIA TODAY (Yesterday) - Aug 19, 2019 Picture: GUANGZHOU, China, Aug. 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The 21st China (Guangzhou) International Building Decoration Fair ("CBD Fair (Guangzhou) 2019") has concluded its most extensive exhibition...
- Vote! With 1,000 events and record attendance of 8.5 million HKCEC continues to invest in US$128 million advancement project ASIA TODAY (4 days ago) - Aug 16, 2019 Picture: Hong Kong, 16 August 2019 --( ASIA TODAY )-- The Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (“HKCEC”) continues to be the choice venue for international...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Malaysia bans controversial Indian Muslim preacher Zakir Naik from public activities
- - Scores of Civilians Killed, Injured in Libyan Oasis Town
- - Hong Kong's Evolving Protests: Voices From the Front Lines
- - U.S. resumes Afghan peace talks with Taliban, government: State Dept
- - PTT to invest 30bn ($967M) baht in EEC
- - Post-Brexit US-UK Trade Deal Under Threat
- - FBI: Truck Driver Threatened Mass Shooting at Memphis Church
- - 25th James Bond Film Gets a Title: 'No Time to Die'
- - Earth's Future Being Written in Fast-Melting Greenland
- - Israeli, US Militaries Simulate Ship Hijacking Amid Tensions