Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive $1 billion Bank of China loan this quarter
Sri Lanka will receive a loan of $1 billion from Bank of China before the end of the January-March quarter, the chief of the central bank said on Thursday, to help the country meet repayments in the coming months. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive $1 billion Bank of China loan this quarter, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Thursday, 17 January
- New In Last Half Hour
- Vote! Victims of the Sri Lanka suicide bombings: entire families from around the world among the hundreds killed in Easter Sunday terror attack SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - At least 290 people were killed in the Easter Sunday bombings across Sri Lanka, with at least 31 of those being foreigners. The attackers targeted prominent churches and luxury hotels...
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! China, US warn their citizens about traveling to Sri Lanka after bombings CNBC - ASIA (Today) - China on Tuesday issued an advisory cautioning its citizens not to travel to Sri Lanka in the near term after a series of explosions there on Easter Sunday....
- Vote! China, US warn their citizens against traveling to Sri Lanka after bombings CNBC - ASIA (Today) - China on Tuesday issued an advisory cautioning its citizens not to travel to Sri Lanka in the near term after a series of explosions there on Easter Sunday....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Electricity supply cuts in Kathu
- - Police hunt for lifelong serial sex offender, rapist with mental problems at large in Phuket Town
- - Washington student, Denver man among the dead in Sri Lanka blasts
- - Amazon Curtailing Business Operations in China
- - Opponents of Egypt's Constitutional Reforms Call for 'no' Vote
- - Trump Calls Sri Lankan PM, Expresses Condolences After Deadly Blasts
- - Police hunt for man for allegedly murdering ex-wife, mother-in-law
- - Denmark’s richest man, billionaire Anders Holch Povlsen, loses three children in Sri Lanka blasts
- - Two Spanish citizens killed in Sri Lanka attacks: Foreign Ministry
- - Sri Lanka PM not alerted to warning of attack because of feud: minister