Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive $1 billion Bank of China loan this quarter
Sri Lanka will receive a loan of $1 billion from Bank of China before the end of the January-March quarter, the chief of the central bank said on Thursday, to help the country meet repayments in the coming months. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive $1 billion Bank of China loan this quarter, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Woman stomped to death by wild elephants
- - Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport
- - China Giving Pakistan $3.5 Billion in Loans, Grants
- - Thai immigration NOT showing the love on Valentine’s Day: 522 arrested
- - Big Joke: Busts company issuing fake visas and 90 day stamps
- - Abbot finally arrested on attempted murder charge after 15 years
- - Valentine’s Day shooting: Husband shot after wife questions “mysterious” phone call
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Pakistan to take another $1.4 billion loan to curb power sector arrears REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - Pakistan plans to borrow another 200 billion rupees ($1.44 billion) to help clear power sector...
- Older News
- Vote! Sri Lanka begins recruitment drive for "moral" hangmen BBC News Asia (3 days ago) - The government is running newspaper ads for executioners amid concerns about a surge in drug...
- Vote! Bank of Thailand extends debt clinic Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - The Bank of Thailand expects debtors at non-bank financial institutions to participate in the central...