Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive $1 billion Bank of China loan this quarter
Sri Lanka will receive a loan of $1 billion from Bank of China before the end of the January-March quarter, the chief of the central bank said on Thursday, to help the country meet repayments in the coming months. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive $1 billion Bank of China loan this quarter, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Thursday, 17 January, 2019
- Older News
- Vote! U.S. warns Sri Lanka on investment, military ties after army chief promotion REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - A senior U.S. State Department official warned on Tuesday that Sri Lanka's appointment of a war veteran accused of serious human rights violations as head of its army could affect...
- Vote! Sri Lanka says international criticism over new army chief 'unwarranted' REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - Sri Lanka on Tuesday brushed aside as "unwarranted and unacceptable" international criticism of its decision to name a war veteran accused of human rights violations as its army chief. ...
- Vote! Sri Lanka Rejects International Criticism of New Army Chief VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - Sri Lanka Tuesday rejected as "unwarranted and unacceptable” mounting international criticism of the appointment of a general accused of war crimes as the island nation's army chief.The foreign ministry called...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - BMA threatens to fine repeated sidewalk riders Bt3,000
- - 3 bedroom Modern townhouses for sale Rawai
- - Hong Kong's Quietly Confrontational Protest
- - Facebook user thanks cat for unearthing husband’s hidden treasure
- - Tourism minister orders study of Pattaya as model for 4am closing time
- - New traffic law: Just taking a picture of your licence and showing on your phone is not enough
- - Noodle vendor claims they urinated in the broth “to cure muscle aches”
- - Don Mueang Airport: 20 more immigration counters to open this week
- - Are DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies a Real IS Threat? Or an Attention Grab?
- - DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies Need Local Responses, Experts Say