Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion
Sri Lanka is considering an offer from Bank of China for a loan of $300 million, which could be raised to $1 billion, to help it meet repayments in coming months, junior finance minister Eran Wickramaratne told Reuters on Tuesday. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - 1MDB scandal: former Goldman Sachs banker Robert Ng returning to US to face charges
- - Asia stocks slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - Pakistan rejects links to attack in Indian controlled Kashmir
- - Thai fishing industry says new laws are ‘unrealistic’
- - US–South Korea military negotiations could cost the alliance
- - Kashmir car bomb kills 44; India demands Pakistan act against militants
- - Gully boys: The defiant street rappers telling India's story
- - Asia stocks set to slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Vietnamese airlines get access to US for first time
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Pakistan to take another $1.4 billion loan to curb power sector arrears REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - Pakistan plans to borrow another 200 billion rupees ($1.44 billion) to help clear power sector...
- Older News
- Vote! Sri Lanka begins recruitment drive for "moral" hangmen BBC News Asia (2 days ago) - The government is running newspaper ads for executioners amid concerns about a surge in drug...
- Vote! Sri Lanka looking to hire executioners for US$200 a month as it resumes hanging for drug trafficking SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - Sri Lanka began advertising for hangmen this week, as the country’s president pushes ahead with...