Exciting open day at FESPA Asia 2018
Mar 06, 2018 BANGKOK --( ASIA TODAY )-- FESPA Asia 2018, 22-24 February, opens its doors today welcoming industry professionals and world leading exhibitors to the BITEC exhibition centre in Bangkok. FESPA is delighted to be returning to Bangkok with the second edition of the show. The ASEAN region is a key part of FESPA’s global strategy and it remains committed to the region, through both this annual exhibition and also its reinvestment programme, whereby it supports industry projects through its network of national associations. Over the next three days, 160 brands will share the latest developments in technology at FEPSA Asia, such as; JK Group who will introduce the latest dye sublimation inks to their portfolios of its premium brands Kiian Digital and J-Teck, Sensient® launches latest digital pigment ink set to revolutionize the industrial textile printing market and Ghost White Toner introduces a new approach to sublimation printing next to the established Ghost White Toner Cartridges. FESPA Asia 2018 is expected to attract around 5,000 buyers from more than 60 countries, with the largest delegations coming from Thailand, Singapore, India, China and Malaysia, who are printers, sign makers, designers, marketers, advertisers, business people, investors and entreprenuers in the wide format print and signage community. Roz Guarnori, FESPA Divisional Director, stated that FESPA ASIA 2018 supports the Thai print community, which is a key economic driver of Thailand, significantly contributing revenue to Thailand’s MICE industry through the large number of international and local attendees who will be visiting. It would contribute over 60 Million baht income. Additionally, it is a platform to showcase the latest innovations and technological know how in the printing industry to Thailand, helping to develop Thailand’s capabilities in this area.” Visitors can learn and be inspired by a full conference packed with sessions covering;... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Exciting open day at FESPA Asia 2018, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: ASIA TODAY - Monday, 5 March, 2018
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Asian stocks mixed as investors await US-China trade developments
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - Chiang Mai joins Global Climate Strike on its most polluted day.
- - Flash Floods, Earthquake in Indonesia Kill Over 80
- - Air Pollution Cuts Lives Short by More Than Two Years in Thailand
- - One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi
- - Indonesia’s gambling with a tax on e-commerce. Will it pay off?
- - Should Media Avoid Naming the Gunmen in Mass Shootings?
- - Water sharing in Indonesia key to smothering transboundary haze
- - Asian stocks trade higher as investors await US-China trade developments