Excise Department readies low tax for EVs
The Excise Department is poised to impose a low tax on mild hybrid cars to promote manufacturing of electric vehicles (EVs) in Thailand, says the head of the department.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Excise Department readies low tax for EVs, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 10 January
- Older News
- Vote! Departments trade data Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - The Revenue Department has linked its information with the Legal Execution Department to better chase down the tax liabilities of people who went bankrupt....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - 5 Killed in Shooting in China's Inner Mongolia
- - New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern to meet Xi Jinping in Beijing amid tensions over Huawei
- - The most questionable election in Thai history?
- - Children Baby & Maternity Exhibition 2019 to Soar Entrepreneurs Improving Quality for Business Growth
- - Hanoi Kicks Off Construction Of Formula One Race Track
- - Thaksin: Election 'rigged' as allies challenge army
- - Who won Thailand’s election? Stand-off as military-backed Palang Pracharat and Shinawatra proxy Pheu Thai both claim victory
- - Outgoing Philippine labour official Jalilo Dela Torre urges domestic workers in Hong Kong to go for more health checks
- - Rodrigo Duterte photographed with suspected Chinese ‘drug lords’, says former narcotics official
- - 'More bumps in the road' before US-China trade deal, former Treasury Secretary Jack Lew warns