Ex-bank employee nabbed for allegedly selling bank books to call centre gangs
A former bank employee has been arrested by police for allegedly buying bank deposit books from unscrupulous bank customers and selling them to call centre gangs. The suspect, 32-year old Mr Natcha Phankumkao, was apprehended at his apartment room in Paholyothin Soi 32 in Bangkok’s Chatuchak district on Friday (April 20). Pol Maj-Gen Surachate Hakparn, deputy commissioner of Tourist Police, said that Mr Natcha, a former bank employee, opened a Facebook account under a pseudonym and then established a Facebook group number about 100 members. The group offered to buy bank books from unscrupulous customers at 900-1,000 baht per book with a condition that the customers must provide the group with their copies of ID cards, copies of their ATM cards with their passwords and SIM cards which were registered with their bank accounts, said Pol Maj-Gen Surachate. Once the bank accounts have been checked to be valid, money will... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Ex-bank employee nabbed for allegedly selling bank books to call centre gangs, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Thai PBS NETWORK'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Gold prices unchanged at B19,350
- - I spent the first day of my honeymoon in a jail cell with my husband
- - Authorities enter Tham Luang Cave for first time since rescue of 13
- - Bangkok water spraying nightly to control haze
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - EU lifts yellow card on Thai fishing at some cost and with challenges ahead
- - Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed
- - 66 dead in Mexican pipeline blast
- - Wolves edge Leicester 4-3
- Older News
- Vote! Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive $1 billion Bank of China loan this quarter REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - Sri Lanka will receive a loan of $1 billion from Bank of China before the...
- Vote! Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive Bank of China's $1 billion sovereign loan by March quarter REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - Sri Lanka will receive a loan of $1 billion from Bank of China before the...
- Vote! Goldman Sachs apologises to Malaysia over multi-billion dollar scandal ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (3 days ago) - GOLDMAN SACHS has issued an apology to the Malaysian people for one of its former...