'Ethnic cleansing' of Myanmar's Rohingya continues: UN
YANGON - Myanmar is continuing its "ethnic cleansing" of the Rohingya with a "campaign of terror and forced starvation" in Rakhine state, a UN human rights envoy said on Tuesday, six months after a military crackdown sparked a mass exodus of the Muslim minority.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, 'Ethnic cleansing' of Myanmar's Rohingya continues: UN, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion
- - US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he’ll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand
- - “What do you expect us to do? – Police do nothing after pervert intrudes into Lampang woman’s bedroom
- - China Warns Citizens About Travel to Canada
- - PM searching for haze solution
- - Apirat tells protesters not to 'cross the line'
- - PM okays B17.5m for housing project
- - Thai woman, lover accused of killing German husband for insurance money
- - Bangkok air pollution hits danger levels; government measures scorned
- Older News
- Vote! Reuters' Myanmar Journalists Lose Appeal VOA NEWS (5 days ago) - Two Reuters journalists in Myanmar lost their appeal Friday against their conviction and seven-year jail...