Envision to Acquire Controlling Stake in Nissan's Electric Battery Business
Aug 03, 2018 Picture: SHANGHAI, Aug. 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Envision, a global leading digital energy company, today announced that it will acquire a controlling stake in Automotive Energy Supply Corporation ("AESC"), the electric battery operations and production facilities of Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. ("Nissan"). Nissan will retain a minority equity stake in the post-transaction company. With this strategic acquisition and collaboration, the newly formed company aims to further drive the development of battery storage technology and the energy Internet of Things ("IoT"). Envision is a pioneer in the energy IoT and owns the world's leading intelligent IoT operating system, EnOS™, which currently connects more than 50 million smart devices used for wind, solar, energy storage, charging networks, electric vehicles, and home energy management. Envision is also a global leader in smart wind turbine technology. In addition to promoting the research and development of AESC Li-ion batteries, Envision intends... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Envision to Acquire Controlling Stake in Nissan's Electric Battery Business, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence