Energy Ministry still pushing palm oil increase for retail biodiesel
The Energy Ministry is pressing for an increase in the content of crude palm oil in biodiesel to curb slumping palm oil prices after several rounds of discussions failed to deliver a compromise.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Energy Ministry still pushing palm oil increase for retail biodiesel, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 26 October, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Transparency a new goal for energy Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - The Energy Ministry will work towards being more transparent and improving its reputation after politicians jockeyed for control in recent weeks, says newly installed Energy Minister Sontirat Sontijirawong....
- Older News
- Vote! US Solar Industry Urges Congress to Extend Tax Credits VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - Nearly 1,000 solar energy companies have sent a letter to Congress, urging it to extend the tax credits for solar energy projects, which begin to phase out starting next year."If...
- Vote! US retail sales increase in boost to economy Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - WASHINGTON: US retail sales increased more than expected in June, pointing to strong consumer spending, which could help to blunt some of the drag on the economy from weak business...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Trump Marks Apollo 11 Anniversary by Meeting Its Astronauts
- - Teachers from Abroad
- - Climate in Deep Time
- - Conservation and Jobs
- - Benefits of Trees
- - 2020 Dems Grapple with How To Pay for 'Medicare for All'
- - US Says It has Clear Evidence Navy Ship Downed Iranian Drone
- - Education, Environment and Explorers
- - Promise, Peril in Malaysia's Move to Lower Voting Age
- - Cricket: Bangladesh captain Mortaza out of Sri Lanka ODIs due to injury