Energy Ministry still pushing palm oil increase for retail biodiesel
The Energy Ministry is pressing for an increase in the content of crude palm oil in biodiesel to curb slumping palm oil prices after several rounds of discussions failed to deliver a compromise.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Energy Ministry still pushing palm oil increase for retail biodiesel, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 26 October
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Oman denies it has agreed to invest in Sri Lanka oil refinery project REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - Oman's oil ministry on Wednesday denied being part of a $3.85 billion plan to build an oil refinery in Sri Lanka, a day after the government in Colombo announced the...
- Vote! Indonesia eyes durian pivot to counter Europe’s palm oil ban SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - As Indonesia and Malaysia, the world’s two largest palm oil producers, reel from the European Union’s latest push to phase out its use, Indonesian president Joko Widodo has offered growers...
- Older News
- Vote! PTT buys palm oil for biodiesel Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - PTT Plc, the national oil and gas conglomerate, has agreed to buy 100,000 tonnes of crude palm oil to produce biodiesel for export in a collaborative move to shore up...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Stocks in Asia falter amid US-China trade uncertainty
- - Asia stocks falter amid US-China trade uncertainty
- - Asia stocks set to slip on US-China trade uncertainty
- - 'Faces' still carry poll clout
- - City gets coronation makeover
- - Taxi fare jumps 40 baht in 200 meters – and the registration inside and out doesn’t match
- - Italy Set to Join China’s Belt & Road Initiative
- - Japan Olympic chief quits in face of corruption charges
- - Trump Linking Huawei, China Trade Roils Justice Department
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Whistleblower fatally shot! Returning B400K in cash? Crash takes pregnant woman! || March 20