Elon Musk attacks British cave diver for a third time, calling him a 'child rapist'
In an email to BuzzFeed News, Musk accuses the cave diver of being a "child rapist," in the strongest words the billionaire has had for him since calling him a "pedo" in July.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Elon Musk attacks British cave diver for a third time, calling him a 'child rapist', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Wednesday, 5 September, 2018
- New In Last Half Hour
- Vote! Musk hires detective to probe man who sued over ‘pedo guy’ tweet Bangkok Post (Today) - Elon Musk revealed that he hired a private investigator for US$50,000 (1.5 million baht) to back up his assertion in a 2018 tweet that a British caver was a “pedo...
- Vote! Elon Musk testified he worried Thai cave rescuer might be 'another Jeffrey Epstein' CNBC - ASIA (Today) - New court filings reveal that Elon Musk's family office spent tens of thousands on a private investigator to dig up details about Thai cave rescue hero Vernon Unsworth, after Musk...
- Older News
- Vote! French expat in Phuket receives Royal Thai honour for Tham Luang Cave rescue The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: Phuket expat diver and French national Maksym Polejaka has received a royal award for his role in the rescue of the 13 “Moo Pa” (“Wild Boar”) children footballers and...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Sihanoukville airport expansion gets nod
- - CDC Activates Emergency Measures to Combat E-Cigarette Use
- - New York Prosecutors Seek 8 Years of Trump Tax Returns
- - Panel: Full-Scale War Looms in South Sudan One Year After Peace Accord Signed
- - Chinese American Couple Charged With Theft of Trade Secrets From Ohio Hospital
- - US Service Member Killed in Action in Afghanistan
- - Railing Against Corruption, Democratic White House Hopeful Warren Rallies Thousands in NY
- - Investors poured US$45 billion into Indian stock market but now Modi ‘euphoria’ is wearing off
- - Elon Musk testified he worried Thai cave rescuer might be 'another Jeffrey Epstein'
- - Musk hires detective to probe man who sued over ‘pedo guy’ tweet