Vote!

Elephant electrocuted in Samut Prakan

An elephant has been electrocuted while being led by its owner to beg on the streets of Samut Prakan after it accidentally fell into a road drain and broke a restaurant sign’s power cable. The Nation reports that the Bang Phli police were alerted at 9.50pm that an elephant had been shocked unconscious on Thepharak road in front of Wat Bang Phli Yai in Samut Prakan’s Bang Phli district. The police coordinated with the Portecktueng Foundation and Samut Prakan’s Livestock Development Office. Rescuers from the foundation arrived at the scene first and used a crane to lift the elephant from the drain. In an operation that was broadcast on Facebook Live, the rescuers tried to resuscitate the elephant with advice from Phattarapol Manee-on, a veterinarian of the National Park, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Department. Later on, vets from the province’s Livestock Development Office arrived to give it an injection for heart... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Elephant electrocuted in Samut Prakan, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Phuket Gazette'. Thank you Elephant electrocuted in Samut Prakan

 

Read full story...

 

 

 

 

 

Thailand News Phuket News  /  Asian Travel News South Korea - Malaysia - Singapore - China - Philippines - Laos - Burma - Cambodia - Vietnam - Indonesia

 

 BACK TO: Phuket Hotel Deals - Phuket Flights - Phuket Travel Articles - Asia News - Phuket Real Estate - Asia Jobs