Vote!

Electric shock leaves Myanmar man hospitalised in Phuket

PHUKET: A 25-year-old Myanmar man was hospitalised today after receiving an electric shock while working on cables in Chalong.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Electric shock leaves Myanmar man hospitalised in Phuket, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you Electric shock leaves Myanmar man hospitalised in Phuket

 

Read full story...

 

 

 

 

 

Thailand News Phuket News  /  Asian Travel News South Korea - Malaysia - Singapore - China - Philippines - Laos - Burma - Cambodia - Vietnam - Indonesia

 

 BACK TO: Phuket Hotel Deals - Phuket Flights - Phuket Travel Articles - Asia News - Phuket Real Estate - Asia Jobs