Election rerun in Chiang Mai as Pheu Thai winner banned
The Election Commission (EC) will hold a new election in a Chiang Mai constituency after it ruled the winning Pheu Thai Party candidate violated the election law by giving money to a prominent monk.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Election rerun in Chiang Mai as Pheu Thai winner banned, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 24 April
- Older News
- Vote! Mingkwan resigns, Pheu Thai cancels meeting Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - Mingkwan Sangsuwan has resigned as the leader of the New Economics Party while the Pheu Thai Party has scrapped a meeting planned with its allies in a double blow in...
- Vote! Chiang Mai Song Thaew drivers see red over Grab Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - Chiang Mai’s Grab vs traditional public transport continues. The issue has simmered for two years with occasional outbreaks of violence and an ongoing war of words on social media. Thai...
- Vote! Police and drug courier injured in shootout at Chiang Mai checkpoint Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - FIL PHOTO: A police checkpoint set-up in the Chiang Mai city area – Chiang Mai Citylife Three alleged drug couriers have been arrested this morning following a gunfight that injured a...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - 77 year old Swede dies from heart attack on beach in Trat
- - Myanmar, Thailand keen to co-host Under-20 World Cup
- - Japan takes 15 phone-scam suspects from Thailand
- - Three injured in fresh seafood pickup accident in Krabi
- - IKEA Thailand launches full online store
- - Watch out Thailand, here comes Vietnam
- - Truck driver dodges charge for dangerous load as 33 tons of rice flip semi-trailer onto its side
- - Police load up charges against axe-weilding road-rage ambulance attackers
- - Cannon, gun base at Racha Noi declared items of national heritage
- - Taiwan to Expand Joint Rescue Operations in Disputed Sea