Eight climbers killed in Nepal
KATHMANDU: At least eight climbers from a South Korean expedition have died on Mount Gurja in Nepal after their camp was devastated by a violent snowstorm, officials said on Saturday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Eight climbers killed in Nepal, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Saturday, 13 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Nepal bans Chinese digital wallets Alipay and WeChat Pay to prevent loss of foreign currency earnings SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Nepal on Tuesday said it has banned popular Chinese digital wallets Alipay and WeChat Pay to prevent the loss of foreign currency earnings from tens of thousands of Chinese tourists.More...
- Vote! Two Indian climbers dead, Irishman missing in Nepal's Himalayas REUTERS ASIA NEWS (5 days ago) - Two Indian climbers died and an Irish mountaineer is missing on the Himalayan peaks of Nepal, officials said on Friday, taking the number of climbers dead or missing to six...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - 23 bedroom Patong Guest House for lease
- - Slow loris tout arrested at Karon
- - Will Shinzo Abe’s ‘personal chemistry’ with Donald Trump prevent bust-up over trade during US president’s state visit to Japan?
- - 37 bedroon Patong Hotel For Sale
- - “Happy” the drink driving monk tells cops he thought the alcohol was “medicine”
- - Private hospital in trouble for charging Bt30,000 for diarrhoea
- - Tragic Phoenix goes up for auction
- - Prabowo Subianto tells supporters to go home and rest after Indonesian riots over election results leave six dead