Eight Afghan police killed in insider attack
An Afghan policeman shot dead at least eight fellow officers, burned their bodies and took their weapons to join Taliban militants, provincial officials said on Thursday, adding to the toll from dozens of insider attacks in this year alone. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Eight Afghan police killed in insider attack, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Vampire bat breakthrough shows bloodsuckers could save lives
- - Asia stocks trade higher as China says its economy grew 6.6 percent in 2018
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Afghan Taliban kill at least 12 in car bomb attack on military base REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - The Afghan Taliban killed at least 12 security force members in a car bomb attack...
- Vote! Afghan Taliban kill 12 in car bomb attack on military base - officials REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - The Afghan Taliban killed at least 12 security force members in a car bomb attack...
- Older News
- Vote! Car bomb attack kills eight security force members in Afghanistan's south REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - A car bomb attack on a convoy of the governor of Afghanistan's southern Logar province...