EEC land ownership laws awaited by firms
Property investors and condo buyers from overseas are awaiting clarity on Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) regulations that will allow 100% foreign property ownership, according to a property consultant.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, EEC land ownership laws awaited by firms, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Monday, 6 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Teamwork urged to meet EEC needs Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - Deputy Prime Minister Somkid Jatusripitak has urged Thai universities to join with overseas counterparts and the business sector in efforts to meet the huge demand for skilled workers in the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade
- - Brazilian Troops Begin Deploying to Fight Amazon Fires
- - Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
- - Alaska Man Finds 50-Year-Old Message in Bottle from Soviet-Era Russian
- - Korat dorms hit hard by drop in university enrolment
- - 'Red Flag Laws' Offer Tool for Preventing Some Gun Violence
- - Netherlands Ambassador Reminisces about Amsterdam and 'Going Dutch'