EEC land ownership laws awaited by firms
Property investors and condo buyers from overseas are awaiting clarity on Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) regulations that will allow 100% foreign property ownership, according to a property consultant.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, EEC land ownership laws awaited by firms, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Monday, 6 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! EEC megaproject draws flak from residents Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - The Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) is a well-known flagship megaproject of the military government. The project aims to turn most of the land in the three provinces of Chachoengsao, Chon...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Trump Marks Apollo 11 Anniversary by Meeting Its Astronauts
- - Teachers from Abroad
- - Climate in Deep Time
- - Conservation and Jobs
- - Benefits of Trees
- - 2020 Dems Grapple with How To Pay for 'Medicare for All'
- - US Says It has Clear Evidence Navy Ship Downed Iranian Drone
- - Education, Environment and Explorers
- - Promise, Peril in Malaysia's Move to Lower Voting Age
- - Cricket: Bangladesh captain Mortaza out of Sri Lanka ODIs due to injury