EEC interest stirring up Pattaya hotels
The Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) is helping hotels and tourism in Pattaya and adjacent areas as the industrial zone prompts further development throughout the Eastern Seaboard, featuring mixed industrial sites and resorts.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, EEC interest stirring up Pattaya hotels, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Monday, 8 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Lack of skilled labour threatens EEC Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - The Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) policy committee is now focusing on improving educational measures to help curb the skilled labour shortages in Rayong, Chon Buri, and Chachoengsao -- the three...
- Vote! Draft windfall tax on EEC agenda Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - The Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) Office plans to talk with the Finance Ministry soon about a draft bill on taxing windfall gains to collect capital gains tax from companies, property...
- Vote! Asian banks to sign EEC project MoU Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - The Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) Office is scheduled to sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) next week with the China Development Bank (CDB) and the Japan Bank for International Cooperation...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Fake general swindling for animals skins? WCGC Thailand Final! Heavy storms coming! || May 21
- - New date for Coronation Day holiday announced
- - Mother disappears after abandoning newborn in rubber plantation
- - Minister to push for two more Mekong bridges
- - Police seize haul of weapons, drugs in post-Songkran blitz
- - Four dead as pickup truck slams into tour bus heading to Phuket
- - Drug bust in Kathu nets 2,000 meth pills
- - 150 bedrrom Patong Hotel for sale
- - Phoenix goes up for auction, starting price 900,000 baht
- - Top 10 restaurants in Phuket