Education key to Asian impasse
To achieve Cambodia's ambition of becoming an upper middle-income economy by 2030 and prepare for the digital era, it must focus on developing human capital and reforming the education system.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Education key to Asian impasse, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 21 November
- Older News
- Vote! 'Outsider PM' touted as impasse breaker Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - A provisional clause under Section 272 of the charter, better known as the "outsider prime minister" rule, is being touted as an alternative route if the political impasse over forming...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says
- - Election rerun in Chiang Mai as Pheu Thai winner banned