E-commerce predicted to capture 10% of Thai retail segment
The highly competitive e-commerce market in Thailand is expected to drive growth in online retail, representing a 10% share of the overall retail market in five years from only 3% today, say leading players.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, E-commerce predicted to capture 10% of Thai retail segment, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 6 September, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Amazon to pull plug on China retail operations Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - SHANGHAI - Amazon is planning to close down online retail operations catering to consumers in China, in an apparent admission of defeat to local e-commerce rivals such as Alibaba, a...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Evangelical Group Says Laos Has Deported 3 American Missionaries
- - Thailand busts 'seasteading' effort by American
- - Wildfire contained at Phromthep Cape, fire warning re-issued
- - After Songkran, Phuket water reductions continue to stretch reserves until rains return
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Cobra eggs missing! Arrest in Phi Phi rape case! Worst Songkran road record? || April 18
- - 348 die in Songkran road carnage
- - What’s China got to do with elections in India’s southernmost state?
- - North Korea’s ‘new guided weapon’ designed for ground combat, not a ballistic missile, says South’s military
- - Japan’s trying to fight gambling addiction ahead of casinos’ expected arrival
- - Nissan slams output cut report as 'completely incorrect'