EC will dissolve Pheu Thai if probe finds Thaksin controls it
The Election Commission (EC) has threatened to dissolve Pheu Thai if an inquiry into a meeting of party members with former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra in Hong Kong finds the party let a non-member or outsider interfere in its internal affairs.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, EC will dissolve Pheu Thai if probe finds Thaksin controls it, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Trump: 'No Rush' to See North Korea Denuclearize
- - Rapee quiets crypto hype
- - Apirat urged to remain neutral
- - Khao Yai blazes brave new trail
- - China Faces Challenges in Containing Swine Flu Infection
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- - Thais Give Russia, US Right to Extradite Hacking Suspect
- - Afghanistan rebukes Pakistan ambassador in ripple effect from Kashmir attack
- - Italy demands answers over reports the daughter of Jo Song-gil, a North Korean diplomat who defected, was abducted from Rome
- - Manchester City's owners buy stake in third-tier Chinese soccer club
- Older News
- Vote! Pheu Thai fires up fervour in Isan heartland Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - UBON RATCHATHANI: Leaders of Thailand's biggest opposition party campaigning on Monday never mentioned ousted premier...
- Vote! Army chief sees red over Pheu Thai's defence budget cut plan Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Army chief Gen Apirat Kongsompong on Monday said he strongly opposed a plan of the...
- Vote! Bangkok Poll: Prayut top PM pick, Pheu Thai top party Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - More than half of voters remain undecided about their picks in the March 24 election,...