Ebola patient in DR Congo city of Goma has died: governor
GOMA (DR CONGO) - The first patient to be diagnosed with Ebola in the eastern DR Congo city of Goma has died, the governor of North Kivu province said on Tuesday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Ebola patient in DR Congo city of Goma has died: governor, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 16 July
- Older News
- Vote! UNHCR: 360,000 Displaced in Congo's Ituri Province Struggling to Survive VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - The U.N. refugee agency warns more than 360,000 people who have fled inter-communal violence in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo's Ituri province over the past two months are living...
- Vote! 1 Ebola Fatality Confirmed in New Congo Region VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - Congolese officials have confirmed the death of one of at least two new Ebola patients in South Kivu province. The outbreak in Congo has killed more than 1,800 people but...
- Vote! Number of Ebola Orphans Spikes as Epidemic Spreads in Eastern DRC VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - The U.N. children's fund reports the number of children orphaned by Ebola or separated from their parents because of the disease in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo has more than...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - German, Hungarian Leaders Commemorate ’89 Freedom Picnic
- - Phuket History: A short period of Japanese rule over the central peninsula and Phuket
- - Corner unit seaview Apartment in Layan for sale
- - Chinese K-Pop Stars Publicly Back Beijing on Hong Kong
- - Protesters Torch Parliament Building in Indonesia's Papua
- - Borghi: Italy's League Wants to Cut Taxes by Rising Deficit a Little Bit
- - German, Hungarian Leaders Commemorate '89 Freedom Picnic
- - Parliament building torched and city paralysed as thousands protest in Papua, Indonesia
- - Chinese stocks jump as Treasury yields bounce higher; Shenzhen surges around 3%
- - Thais warned against smuggling drugs into Japan