Ease of doing business to 'lift'
Thailand expects a better ranking in the World Bank's ease of doing business ranking in 2020, Pakon Ninpraphan, secretary-general of the Office of the Public Sector Development Commission (OPDC) said on Thursday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Ease of doing business to 'lift', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 16 May
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Waymo inks driverless car deal with Renault, Nissan to develop autonomous vehicles for France, Japan
- - Recycled bikes get Myanmar kids to school
- - Eight arrested with drugs and firearms in Phuket
- - Fall armyworm invades crops across Asia, smallholders worst hit
- - Fall armyworm invades crops across Asia
- - Where to post all of your job positions: Completely free!
- - Vietnam and Thailand top Asia Pacific destinations for Russians
- - Norwegian man seriously injured after van collides with a truck in Saraburi
- - BOJ holds fire on policy, joins Fed in warning of mounting global risks
- - Trump-Xi meeting unlikely to resolve trade differences, could lead to more talks-media