Eager voters throng polling stations across the nation
Voters across the country lined up at polling stations to cast their ballots on Sunday in the first general election since the military coup in May 2014.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Eager voters throng polling stations across the nation, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 24 March
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Poll reruns underway in five provinces Bangkok Post (Today) - New elections are now being held at six polling stations in five provinces, including Bangkok, from 8am to 5pm, as ordered by the Election Commission....
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Poll stations in 5 provinces ready for vote rerun Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - Six polling stations in five provinces are ready for Sunday’s poll reruns, which were ordered by the election regulator after discovering that voter turnout and the number of marked ballots...
- Older News
- Vote! Indonesia election: 10 policemen, six polling officers die of fatigue SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - As Indonesia awaits the official results of Wednesday’s general elections, the tragic cases of polling officers and policemen who reportedly died due to extreme fatigue have gained the attention of...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - City edge Spurs to go top
- - Smallest baby finally goes home
- - The latest on Sri Lanka terror attack: 2 more explosions
- - Bombs kill 138, wound hundreds in Easter attacks on Sri Lanka churches, hotels
- - Sri Lanka government declares curfew, shuts down access to major social media sites
- - Pheu Thai insists it has legitimate right to form govt
- - Myanmar’s top court poised to rule on appeal of jailed Reuters journalists Wa Lone and Kyaw Soe Oo
- - Sri Lanka bombings: Eighth explosion in Colombo as death toll hits 185 in bloody Easter Sunday attacks on churches and luxury hotels
- - Myanmar’s top court poised to rule on appeal ofjailed Reuters journalists Wa Lone and Kyaw Soe Oo
- - Thailand, Cambodia ready to relaunch train link