Duty-free grip set for auction test
The Srivaddhanaprabha family, owner of the King Power International Group, the country's largest duty-free retailer, may find itself facing a challenge to win the upcoming new auction to operate duty-free shops cities and airports in Thailand as King Power's exclusive contract expires in 2020, a source close to the family told the Bangkok Post.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Duty-free grip set for auction test, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 28 October
- Older News
- Vote! Germany launches 5G auction amid row with US over Huawei Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - BERLIN: Germany launches its auction on Tuesday for the construction of an ultra-fast 5G mobile network as a transatlantic dispute rages over security concerns surrounding giant Chinese telecoms equipment maker...
- Vote! Duty-free deal 'not AoT's call' Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - The State Enterprise Policy Office (Sepo) has said the Public-Private Partnership (PPP), committee, instead of Airports of Thailand (AoT), must have the final say on whether the concession for duty-free...
- Vote! Airport monopoly duty-free concession auction postponed Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Airports of Thailand Plc has postponed the auction of monopoly concessions for airport duty-free shops and commercial areas while it hears the arguments of groups favouring a more open system....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Stocks in Asia falter amid US-China trade uncertainty
- - Asia stocks falter amid US-China trade uncertainty
- - Asia stocks set to slip on US-China trade uncertainty
- - 'Faces' still carry poll clout
- - City gets coronation makeover
- - Taxi fare jumps 40 baht in 200 meters – and the registration inside and out doesn’t match
- - Trump Linking Huawei, China Trade Roils Justice Department
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Whistleblower fatally shot! Returning B400K in cash? Crash takes pregnant woman! || March 20
- - Bus crashes in Korat, 31 injured
- - China’s latest sci-fi blockbuster is a manifesto of Chinese exceptionalism