Duterte pressed to assert 2016 arbitration victory vs China
MANILA, Philippines (AP) — Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte came under renewed pressure Thursday to seek Chinese compliance to an arbitration ruling that invalidated China’s claims to much of the South China Sea two years ago but has been ignored by Beijing and remains unenforced. Former Philippine Foreign Secretary Albert del Rosario, who spearheaded the arbitration […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Duterte pressed to assert 2016 arbitration victory vs China, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Thursday, 12 July, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! As the South China Sea dispute heats up, China must not belittle Duterte’s hand of friendship SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (7 days ago) - One of the more successful regional relationships that China has pursued in the past few years is with the Philippines. Before Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte was elected in May 2016,...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Evangelical Group Says Laos Has Deported 3 American Missionaries
- - Thailand busts 'seasteading' effort by American
- - Wildfire contained at Phromthep Cape, fire warning re-issued
- - After Songkran, Phuket water reductions continue to stretch reserves until rains return
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Cobra eggs missing! Arrest in Phi Phi rape case! Worst Songkran road record? || April 18
- - 348 die in Songkran road carnage
- - What’s China got to do with elections in India’s southernmost state?
- - North Korea’s ‘new guided weapon’ designed for ground combat, not a ballistic missile, says South’s military
- - Japan’s trying to fight gambling addiction ahead of casinos’ expected arrival
- - Nissan slams output cut report as 'completely incorrect'