Driver recovered from wreck as van goes off-road on Patong Hill
PHUKET: A passenger van went off-road while descending Patong Hill this morning (Sept 11), with the van coming to a halt just metres before a 15-metre plunge into a rubber plantation.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Driver recovered from wreck as van goes off-road on Patong Hill, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Tuesday, 11 September, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Three motorbikes torched on road to Freedom Beach The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: Police are investigating what caused three motorbikes to be destroyed on fire while parked by the side of the road to Freedom Beach, south of Patong, this afternoon (Sept...
- Vote! Council garbage truck driver fined B1k for brake failure ending in 10-car Patong pile-up The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: The driver of a Kamala Municipality garbage truck has been fined B1,000 for reckless driving after the brakes allegedly failed while he was descending Patong Hill this morning (Sept...
- Vote! Brit rescue volunteer in Patong snares two-metre cobra beside 7-Eleven The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: A British volunteer who assists the Patong division of Kusoldharm Foundation rescue workers snared a cobra measuring about two metres long in front of a 7-Eleven store on the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Sihanoukville airport expansion gets nod
- - Iranian, Russian and Turkish Presidents Focus on Unity in Efforts to End Syrian War
- - White House Orders 2 Former Aides to Defy House Subpoenas
- - Classic Sitcom 'Seinfeld' Will Head to Netflix in 2021
- - China, Trump and the Democrats Vying to Replace Him
- - Who Calls the Tunes in Space? Brad Pitt Asks NASA Astronaut
- - Elon Musk hired a private detective to investigate man he called ‘pedo guy’ in Thai cave rescue operation
- - China says 'vice ministerial' officials will be in Washington for trade talks on Wednesday
- - Korat flyover to make way for rail route
- - Rajabhat blood drive gives stocks a 659k cc shot in the arm