Driver fined for failing to give way to ambulance
SAMUT PRAKAN: A driver has been fined 500 baht for obstructing an ambulance taking a woman in labour to a hospital.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Driver fined for failing to give way to ambulance, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Monday, 18 March
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Will We See the Introduction of Flying Cars by 2025?
- - Contemporary Art Galleries- Everything You Need to Know
- - Learning Spanish – A New Tool for Improving Your CV
- - The Interesting History of Furniture
- - Unregistered voters, Wi-fi woes led to long wait for Indonesian workers at polling stations in Hong Kong: election official
- - From youth voters to short-lived fears of golput, here are 5 takeaways from the Indonesian election
- - Respawn Halted Development of Another Game to Make Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order
- - What is Property Guardianship and How Does it Work?
- - Confusion, mistrust ahead of Afghan peace meeting in Doha
- - ‘For the peace and pleasure of the people’: Myanmar pardons more than 9,000 prisoners in New Year amnesty