Driver confesses to deadly Chalong U-turn that killed two tourists
PHUKET: The woman who made a sudden U-turn on Chao Fa West Rd in Chalong late at night on Nov 28, resulting the deaths of two tourists on a motorbike, has confessed to driving carelessly, police have confirmed.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Driver confesses to deadly Chalong U-turn that killed two tourists, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach
- - UK's Labour wants an election — but a second referendum is more likely, lawmaker says
- - Terrified civilians hide, send farewells, during Nairobi siege
- - Man confesses to Facebook Live suicide threats, admitted to rehab
- Older News
- Vote! Still no charges for taxi driver who wiped out six vehicles, killed motorcyclist The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: Ten weeks after a Phuket airport taxi driver wiped out six vehicles and killed...
- Vote! Still no charges over deadly collision in Chalong that killed two tourists The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: Police still have yet to press any charges for the deadly collision on Chao...