Driver confesses to deadly Chalong U-turn that killed two tourists
PHUKET: The woman who made a sudden U-turn on Chao Fa West Rd in Chalong late at night on Nov 28, resulting the deaths of two tourists on a motorbike, has confessed to driving carelessly, police have confirmed.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Driver confesses to deadly Chalong U-turn that killed two tourists, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Tuesday, 11 December
- Older News
- Vote! Woman killed by sleeping pickup driver The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: A major accident caused by a pickup truck driver falling asleep at the wheel has left a woman dead and man injured....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - Abhisit resigns but wishes to join coalition
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival
- - Drunks, elderly damaged ballots, vote-buying occurred
- - Thai Military-Backed Party in Lead in Thai Elections
- - U.S. air strikes kill a dozen Afghans, battle intensifies in Taliban strongholds