Driver and 14 passengers injured in Chachoengsao van accident
Nine Cambodian and five Thai passengers were injured on Saturday when the van they were travelling in fell into a roadside ditch in Chachoengsao’s Phanom Sarakham district.Police said the accident happened at 4am on the Chachoensao-Kabin Buri road in Tambon Muang Kao. The bus driver and 14 passengers were slightly injured and sent to Phanom Sarakham Hospital. The van driver, Theerapong Yodsuebpah, 32, told police that he dozed off behind the wheel, causing the van to stray off the road. He said he picked up the passengers from Nonthaburi and Bankok’s Don Muang district to take them to Chanthaburi’s Pong Nam Ron district. The Nation The post Driver and 14 passengers injured in Chachoengsao van accident appeared first on Samui Times.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Driver and 14 passengers injured in Chachoengsao van accident, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Samui Times - Sunday, 24 March
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Seven injured in Khon Kaen minivan and trailer crashed Phuket Gazette (Today) - PHOTOS: Chumphae Rescue Seven passengers have been rescued after a minivan collided with a trailer in Khon Kaen, northeast of Thailand. Chumphae rescue workers were notified of the incident on...
- Older News
- Vote! Pedestrian and motorbike driver injured in Pattaya collision Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - PHOTOS: Pattaya Law Enforcement A pedestrian and a motorbike driver both have sustained injuries after an incident near Central Festival Pattaya yesterday. Pattaya Law Enforcement reports that the male foreign...
- Vote! Tougher laws and bigger fines for taxi drivers who reject passengers Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - Mai dai! Taxi drivers who say ‘no’ to passengers will soon be liable to a fine of 5,000 baht. That’s up from 2,000 baht. Taxi drivers, especially in Bangkok, are...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - TAT chief blames high baht and lack of Europeans for drop in Thai tourism
- - 75 tonnes of marijuana and Kratom destroyed in Nakhon Phanom
- - Bank of Thailand eyes measures to curb hot money
- - Police chief transferred for allowing prostitution in Pattaya, foreign bar owners deported and blacklisted
- - In NATO Debut, New Pentagon Chief Aims to ‘Internationalize' Iran Effort
- - Eneco Holdings, Inc. to Spark Fuel Revolution with Low-Price, High-Concentration, Scalable Hydrogen-generation Technology
- - Georgian Parliament Elects Ruling Party Candidate as New Speaker
- - Argentine Official, in China, Talks Nuclear Deal and Soymeal
- - Rescue team delivers baby girl in tuk-tuk stuck in Phuket traffic jam
- - Three arrested with over 12,000 meth pills and crystal meth in Thalang, Phuket